Pages

adbrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 16, 2010

a little bit about me














Hello! My name is Nicole I am a Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania. I have experience in Abdominal Transplant Nursing, Skilled Nursing, Hospice Casemanagment and Medical/ Surgical nursing. I have certifications in Basic Arrhythmia, Midline Insertion and NIH Stroke Scale. I am a caregiver by nature and nursing is my passion. I have two children (and two dogs) so I understand the importance of balancing life with such a demanding career. I have found a lot of resources to assist me with time management, furthering my education/career and balancing my life. I put a link to one of my favorite time management guides. I also recommend Hugs for Nurses it's a good book to have when your burned out!! (Who us burned out--never!)

No comments:

Post a Comment